1. Master's degree or above, have undertaken major scientific research projects in China, have entrepreneurial experience or relevant work experience is preferred.
2. Aged under 55 (born after January 1, 1966), in good health, with no bad credit or illegal records, and the age limit may be appropriately relaxed for those with particularly good conditions.
3. Master the core technology of the project, have the ownership or right to use the patent of the project, the project is innovative, good market prospects and economic benefits.
4. The project has not yet settled in Suzhou during the registration stage and intends to settle in Suzhou within one year after the competition to start an innovative business.
(B) Industrial fields of the participating projects
Projects must focus on new-generation information technology, biomedicine, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence and other leading industrial direction, or belong to new materials, new energy, biotechnology and medicine, smart grid, service outsourcing, equipment manufacturing, opto-electronics, integrated circuits and software, modern communications, energy conservation and environmental protection and other areas of "neck" technology range, and Data economy. Or in the fields of transportation, civil engineering and construction, culture and art etc.
A. French Division
1.One First prize, 1 winner, 30,000 RMB (around 3900 euros) /project ; Two Second prizes, 2 winners, 20,000 RMB (around 2600 euros) /project; Three Third prizes, 3 winners, 10,000 RMB (around 1300 euros) / project.
2.Winners in “Win the Future” Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs (France division) will automatically be enrolled as the candidates for the global finals held in Suzhou, China in July 2021 directly.
3.The first-prize winner of the competition (France Division) enjoys the following policies on the premise of meeting the conditions of the Gusu Leading Talents Program. The second and third prize winners can appropriately break the limit of age, education and other restrictions. Also, they can directly apply for the Gusu Leading Talents Program and the Angel Project, which provide 50,000-100,000 RMB entrepreneurship grants and 200,000-500,000 RMB project funding. This green channel is retained for 1-2 years with the winning projects.
B. Global Finals
1.One First prize, 1 winner, 100,000 RMB (around 12500euros) /project ; Two Second prizes, 3 winners, 50,000 RMB (around 6250 euros) /project; Three Third prizes, 4 winners, 20,000 RMB (around 2600 euros) / project;Winning prize,6 winners, 10,000 RMB (around 1300 euros).
2. The first-prize winner of the global finals (held in Suzhou in July 2021), the second and third prize winner who have received an investment of more than 10,000,000 RMB, can be directly entitled Gusu Leading Talents and have the relevant policy and financial support. The second and third prize winner, can directly attend the Gusu Leading Talents Program Interview.
3.The winning projects will be recommended to the competition's partner (related) venture capital institutions and receive priority loan credit support from the competition's partner banks.
4.During the global finals, the participants will enjoy differential transportation allowance and free accommodation and food during their stay in Suzhou in accordance with the treatment of guests of Suzhou International Elite Entrepreneurship Week.
2019 VENTURE CONTEST FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS(France Division）
November 2, 2019，the french division finals was held in Paris, it organized by the Suzhou International Elite Entrepreneurship Week and hosted by the Association des Chinois à l'Etranger pour la création d'Entreprise (ACECE) and the Commune d’études Sino-Française(CESF)
2017 VENTURE CONTEST FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS(France Division）
The 2017 VENTURE CONTEST FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS(France Division) was sponsored by the Suzhou Municipal Government and Organized by the ACECE (Association des Chinois à l’Etranger pour la création d’ Entreprise) and CESF (Commune d’études Sino-Française).
The 2016 VENTURE CONTEST FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS(France Division) was sponsored by the Suzhou Municipal Government and Organized by the ACECE (Association des Chinois à l’Etranger pour la création d’ Entreprise) and CESF (Commune d’études Sino-Française).
2016 VENTURE CONTEST FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS(France Division）
Starting from 2011, "Win the Future" Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs in order to help more overseas high-level talents to start their business in Suzhou. Suzhou as a pioneer created the platform - Suzhou International Elite Venture Week, to serve overseas high-level talents. Based on the theme of gathering global wisdom and creating a paradise for startups, the event has obtained great reputation world widely and gathered thousands of talents globally. It assists these talents to achieve their dream of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The participant can visit the contest Website and WeChat, download and fill out the application form, and send it to the designated email address for registration:email@example.com