The "Win in Suzhou, Win the Future" Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs (France Division) was founded in 2015 and is hosted by the Suzhou International Elite Entrepreneurship Week Enterprise Alliance, and is a globally high-level talent innovation and entrepreneurship competition brand that Suzhou has devoted great efforts to build. As of 2021, the competition has successfully held more than ten events across 5 editions, attracting more than 400 projects and over 5,000 talents to participate in the on-site activities.
The successful holding of the competition in the France Division has already produced more than 50 start-ups that have settled and grown in both China and France. It has promoted the combination of technology, creativity, and capital, and helped entrepreneurs from both Chinaand France realize their dreams. The Contest has brought a large number of French high-level talents and excellent projects to Suzhou, many of which have successfully settled in Suzhou and received the title of leading talents.
France Division is open to the surrounding areas of France and Chinese for project solicitation and audition. Participants can click the button below or add WeChat at the end of the page, download and fill in the entry form, and send it to email email@example.com for registration. Registration closes in early May 2023.
- Master's degree or above. Those who have undertaken major scientific research projects in China, have entrepreneurial experience or related work experience are preferred;
- Under the age of 55 (born after January 1, 1968), have no bad credit or legal records, and those with special outstanding qualifications may neglect their age limit appropriately;
- Master the core technology of the participating project, have ownership or usage rights of the participating project patents, and the project must have strong innovation, good market prospects, and economic benefits;
- The participating projects have not yet landed in Suzhou during the registration stage.
Industry field of participating projects
The participating projects mainly focus on the four major industrial innovation clusters of digital information, equipment manufacturing, bio-medicine, and advanced materials, and belong to photonics, integrated circuits, new display, artificial intelligence, industrial software, aerospace, intelligent vehicle networking, robots and CNC, new energy, innovative drugs, high-end medical devices, new nano-materials, advanced metal materials, high-performance functional fiber materials, or emerging new industries such as the digital economy and meta-verse. Or in transportation, civil engineering, culture and art and other fields.
France Finals • Paris
1. Set one first prize, reward 30,000￥/person (approx 3900€) ; two second prizes, reward 20,000￥ yuan/person (approx 2600€); three third prizes, reward 10,000￥/person (approx 1300€).
2. Those who meet the basic conditions of the Gusu Leading Talent Plan can directly enter the interview process if they win the first prize; second and third prize winners can appropriately break through restrictions such as academic qualifications and time of arrival in Suzhou when applying;
3. The winning projects will directly enter the candidate projects for the Global Finals.
1. The finals are divided into the Growth Group and the Developed Group. Each group sets one first prize, reward 100,000￥/person (approx 13000€); two second prizes, reward 50,000￥/person (approx 6500€); three third prizes, reward 20,000￥/person (approx 2600€); and four honorable mentions, which reward 10,000￥/person (approx 1300€).
2. Award-winning projects will be given priority recommendations to cooperative (related) venture capital institutions and priority credit support for the "LiuChuangDai" special loan in Suzhou.
3. Subsidies for transportation and free accommodation in Suzhou during the Global Final.
2022 France Division
• SIYUBANG one-stop private domain marketing operation service
• Indoor vertical gardening moss ecological concrete planting technology
• 99.9% electronic filter device for PM2.5 removal
• Hydrogen and oxygen energy saving and emission reduction device for vehicles
• Era of fragrance brand 2.0 in the context of new consumption
• Order Go Mobile Purchase, Sale and Deposit Management App
• Sino-Europe Big Data Optimization Platform for High Quality Agricultural Products
• High Sensitivity Nano Gas Sensor Based on Equivalent Circuit
• CLEAN ZONE anti-coronavirus silver separation sterilization film
• Intelligent Early Warning and Monitoring Big Data Platform
2021 France Division
• Aviation test equipment development and import substitution localization.
• Light green solar smart charger car
• Hydrogen control and circulation system equipment
• Alba Photocatalytic Materials
• Integrated solution based on bionic ornithopter platform
• Power Battery Ladder Utilization of Energy Storage Platform Alita Power
• Digital Cloud Platform of Unbounded Space Intelligent Manufacturing Center
• TEQOYA Green Smart Air Purification Solution
• Bijian Education
• Energy saving self-rechargeable solar electric two-wheeled vehicle
EXCELLENT PROJECTS IN PAST CONTEST
For more details, please scan the QR code on the left and follow our public WeChat platform.